Top 10 Best Gaming Mouse Budget 2021 under $50

What is the best gaming mouse under $50 ?

Hey everyone, welcome topbestgoodreview.com with a review of the Best Gaming Mouse Budget 2021.

Now all these mice are under 50 Dollars. And at the end of this post, I have quite a few runner ups down there as well that he just couldn't squeeze in. And we'll talk about those at the end.

Top 10 Best Gaming Mouse Budget 2021 under $50 -what is best gaming mouse

But again, this post has been hard for me to kind of wrap my head around, because all five of these mice are fantastic. So I had to take it as to which one I would prefer to use daily, not necessarily as far as building features and stuff like that.

But the majority of this is going to be based on the shape and your grip and play style.

So wherever you're reading this post, don't think that I'm talking about this one last is going to be just like a piece of junk. And number one is like, you know, this world-changing best gaming mouse budget 2021 is based upon grips down, I think we have multiple grips in here or sizes that are going to suit everybody.

But anyway, let's go and see which one's going to suit me first and you can pick out of them, which one's going to suit you.

Razer Viper Olson 

Alright, so number five coming in for me is a Razer Viper Olson.

And again, you can kind of sum up what I just said right now, starting with number five as the Viper ultimate.

This mouse is incredibly solid. But when we look at the dimensions and everything, this is one tiny mouse, especially for me, definitely clear as day all day long, a fingertip mouse right here.

Maybe a little bit of claw but not much at all. For me, it always goes into a fingertip. If you have smaller hands, I think this is gonna be a fantastic buy for you. If you have smaller hands, the sideburns are very nice and crispy, they stick out to the side of it.

Nice finger grooves or front, nice recess for a wheel. Fantastic. Now that's using a razor speed flex cable. But this cable is not the best. It's quite tight. It's almost the same as a rubber cable except it's upgraded. So definitely slap a bungee in this or if you got some spare change, go on and pick up a pair of 40 to complete this mouse.

Now as far as the performance of features on the Rajar viper mini best gaming mouse budget 2021 spot on as far as the performance with the sensor right there. Pretty nice big PTFE on a bottom no drag whatsoever. And you do have RGB on this guy as far as the logo and then right underneath on the backside right down there.

Now of course you have Razer Synapse, but you all know I can't stand synapse because it doesn't save the RGB to the mouse you have to have the synapse open. That's a real stinker for me right there. But again, you can just flick it off and it'll always stay off right there.

So what a way to start right Coming in at number five, the Razer Viper mini such a solid mouse and I recommend this mouse all the time in the comments at 39 bucks. I mean what a steal. It's fantastic. If you like that grip style, You got bigger hands or whatever.

This is going to be straight up a finger to be got smaller hands. I think it'll suit you a lot better right there. What if you're dedicated, fingertip be like that flip and dip real fast fingertip when all day long, and fantastic mouse at $40.

Logitech G 203 Wired & Logitech G 305 Wireless

Alright, so next upcoming in at number four is a Logitech G 203 and a Logitech G 305. We have the wired version and the wireless version.

So as far as showing the same, but these best mice for gaming are very solid great build, fantastic build, the side has a little bit more of a grippy coating than the top and the buttons, but again, very nice and cozy. 

Again, both of them, the same build that when you get different is with the weight the white one a little bit lighter than the wireless one.

That's because you have that stinking double-A in the background, I recommend you getting the lithium battery for this, it reduces the weight or you can do that AAA trick right there. I prefer the wireless again, just because you don't have wires. 

Speaking of the wire on the two or three, it's just your basic standard rubber cable slapping in a bungee, he'll be good to go, you know, it pretty much feels the same, maybe even a little bit looser than the Vipers wire mouse right there, believe it or not.

So if you compare a report if you like also wanted to two or three you do have RGB on the 305 you do not, but as far as buttons wanted to a scroll wheel the same, very nice and crispy, the sideburns on these mice are little swishy, not bad by any means. Again, they stick out a nice amount, very tactile, but again, you kind of get that controller Viber from them.

And you know, they just feel a little bit smoky but not deal-breaking by any means. But again, going right along with the Viper mini wireless, this best gaming mouse budget 2021 is at number four for me is it is primarily a fingertip mouth for me now I can pull this one into a little bit more of a claw here and there.

I mean primary 90% of the time I'm in a fingertip grip on this and again, I'm just not a fingertip grip fan. But if you are a total winner right here, the build is solid across both wired and wireless right here, the style just the looks of it. I think they look awesome. Primarily a fingertip mouse.

In a real shining point of both of these, my friend here is the value the two or three comes in at 40 bucks. The 305 comes in at 50 bucks. And let me tell you both of these mics are always on sale. So sometimes you can get the three or five for down around 45 or 40 bucks. Do you know what I mean? So Again, great value right here.

I honestly love both of them. But again, that's why it's at number four, for me is primarily a fingertip mouth. So if that's what you like, again, a complete fingertip win right here.

Steel Series Rival 310 Wired & Wireless

Alright, so coming in at number three right here we have the steel series, rival 310 mice

We have the wired version and the wireless version here. And let me tell you what, these mice are incredibly solid a fantastic build. But we all know what comes along with that right is a little bit of weight.

These are not the lightest mice out there, especially for the wired version one to two triple-A batteries that keep in the back. It is clear as day to heavy, but you can use this mouse with one battery back there. But again, it's still a little bit too heavy.

The one downfall for both of these best mice for gaming is the side buttons for me, at least right here. Again, it just a little bit small. I like big, chunky, prominent side buttons there. I mean, I can decipher these, but again, just a little bit smaller, as far as the rest of the buttons very nice and clicky take a look at a nice recess for a wheel butter-smooth right there. Nice and precise buttons.

Now talking dimensions on the rival 310 mice wired and wireless, they are a spin image, they are the same. And this mouse again is primarily finger-tipping for me.

If you got smaller hands, I think you can get a nice claw on this guy. Now I can pull it into a nice relaxed claw and kind of dab with a bone I get into heated moments. I tend to always go into a fingertip with this guy.

You get a very nice palm in this guy because I can put it in my palm. But again, my hand kind of engulfs the entire mouse right here. Now as far as underneath the best gaming mouse budget 2021 right here as far as performance spot-on as far as my gameplay.

Now as far as the feet, by the way, smiley face. I mean, that just gives it a win right there. But the feat they couldn't be a little bit thicker as far as my use. Again, I don't notice any drag or anything.

They're not big chunky as a dinosaur replacement fee might suit you. Well. Now, as far as the wireless This is this just takes the cake right here. I love this mouse. 

These Bluetooth and 2.4 that is a win all day long. You're talking 15 bucks right here, you can have a 2.4 sync up to your PC in the Bluetooth sync up to your Mac, flip that switch BAM right over to the other one right there. Talk about a versatile mouse at 50 bucks.

And love that now as you can see the wired one has RGB on a tail and back there and then back on the logo just pretty much like we saw in the Viper mini and then on the wireless version two RGB is only on the scroll wheel. Now as far as Mouse right here as you look at him You can tell the wireless version has a little bit of a grainy texture.

And then the wired version is a little bit smoother a little texture in it, but not near as much as the wireless four is almost like a PBT recap compared to an ABS key cat. That's exactly what it is right here.

Alright, so steel series rival 310 mice, the wireless version coming in at 50 bucks and the wired version coming in at 30 bucks. What an absolute steal. Again, the only reason that is down lower on the list for me is, it's just a little bit smaller for me, y'all know, I like bigger mice.

But again, this mouse can work for a relaxed plot for me right here.

The Shining point of these maps and the ones I'd recommend over them is the wireless when I speak in love, it's just an absolute value, the wireless version right here at 50 bucks, I mean with the Bluetooth end of 2.4 what a fantastic versatile for gaming or work. That's what I love about this one. But again, the wired version coming in at 30 bucks. You can't go wrong here.

Alright, so coming in at number three right here is the Roccat kain 102/122 mouse you get both of these in black or white or different variations right there. 

But let me tell you what this has been one of my favorite mice right here and probably a serious underdog I mean many have might have heard about it, we just glancing because doesn't have holes and is not from you know, a really big company or whatever. Okay, it's pretty big, but you catch my drift right here.

Let me tell you what, like seriously before we even dive into this best gaming mouse budget, if you haven't tried this mouse 100% is scooped this mouse up and try it.

If you like that palm or claw grip right there. It is an absolute dream and sawn-off of the build of both of these mice right here the lower version of Roccat kain 120 mice and Roccat kain 120 these guys are stinking solid, you're not gonna catch a bit of Creek in cranking or flex on these guys. Absolutely. Rock Solid mice right here.

But again, go right to the dimensions like I just stated. This is a palm grip mouse you can use that claw right their fingertip. And that's going to be if you, I can pull it into their fingertip.

But again with the size of this mouse, I tend to always go into that claw or that poem, but let me tell you what, as far as POM, it's just perfect.

It's just like soup salad right on the sides right here, but not dramatically. Like we've seen a lot of herbal mice. You kind of set it in your hand. And it's just like, I'm telling you it's a stinking glove if you like that palm grip. It's fantastic.

That goes right into the buttons right here. As you see nice big chunky side buttons I stink in. Love it. Fantastic. Very nice and crispy right to the point right there. Scroll wheel.

Fairly recessed, nice and flat and crispy love its DPI button right up here on both best mice for gaming as well.

So as you can see the clear day difference of both mice, again with the Roccat kain 120 mice and a little texture on the side right there. Don't think of this as a nice, squishy, comfortable, grippy texture.

I do feel it on my fingers and I don't like and maybe scoop up some lizard skins and overlay it right there. I'm just not deal breakers are bad. 

But again, comparing it right to the Roccat kain 122 mice. That's just butter smooth across the whole mouse, not slippery, but just smooth. Again, it kind of just makes me say gosh, I wish they would have left those off right there.

Also, with the Roccat kain 122 mice you have more RGB as far as your zone back there, and then your scroll wheel also on the 102 you have the scroll wheel.

Now as you can see an image that clears every day I have my Roccat kain 122 this best gaming mouse budget 2021 paracord here and not my one or two because obviously, I go to the 122 mice.

But believe it or not, I mean neither the cables are great, but the cable on a Roccat kain 102 mice just basic standard rubber cable as you see on the other mice right here. It's not just in bungee and you'll be perfectly fine.

Now the cable on a Roccat kain 122 mice is horrible. It is just bad. So again, I set a pair for this guy primetime and as far as performance underneath a mouse right here both mouse is spot on no delays or any liftoff issues with me at least two very big chunky feet. Typestyle no drag whatsoever. The perfect performance here.

All the Roccat kain mouse right here, the one or two in 122, and I believe that the numbers are different like the 120 wherever again, black and white, there's no difference between the models that are just a model number as far as color right there.

But anyway, talking about these mice, it probably wasn't very fair for me to pull out the Roccat kain 122 mice right here regular MSRP on this guy is 70 bucks,

It's such a great mouse and it is always on sale for 40 or 50 bucks 4999, now various between the white and black version.

But again, that's just colored blames the black version that is usually on sale for 50 bucks. Now the Roccat kain 102 mice you can get this guy for 30 bucks MSRP 50 bucks, but again all day long every day on Amazon on sale for 30 bucks.

Talking about the difference right here $30 to $50 I would say yes save up to $20 and get the Roccat kain 122 mice here it just feels much better in the hand, not saying this one's bad. I just love the feel that the texture on the side right here. I'm not a fan of now it was the same on the side right here. I'd say, just go with this one.

Both of them can benefit from repair court but again, not needed. Throw them into a bungee but both of these mice as far as palm or claw an absolute steal absolutely solid underdog mouse right here. 


HK Gaming Mira M & HK Gaming Mira S

So coming in at number one right here is the HK Gaming Mira M gaming mouse and HK Gaming Mira S gaming mouse now as we're looking at these mice I know some people are probably saying I've heard there were some build issues. 

Let me tell you what I got quite a few copies of the HK Gaming Mira M gaming mouse right here. And out of all of them. I had one issue with this one that was actually before they were mass-produced. So I'm sure it's been fixed but heck Have you got any issues just exchange it on Amazon but diving further into this master thing that's so great about it is again you have two options. 

You have the HK Gaming Mira M gaming mouse S which is incredibly tiny, way too tiny for me but I can clock because again you got the home prominent at the moment dips down, so I can call this guy, but again is throw me into that primary fingertip coming over to the HK Gaming Mira M gaming mouse stinking love this gaming mouse.

This is a Logitech G pro wireless shape. 100% as far as the side buttons and everything is a great shape as your note G pro wireless very popular mouse. I can fingertip this plot and palm it all comfortably. 

Now as far as using an HK Gaming Mira M and in the HK Gaming Mira S mouse is right here. Again, same G pro wireless as far as aside phones. I love how these are pushed a little bit forward if you're in a prominent or perfect position right there. 

Nice smooth but tactile scroll wheel buttons are very crispy. And that goes for both of the mice the Mira S and the Mira M gaming mouse as far as the Mira S mouse whenever your fingertips. These buttons are in the exact perfect position. 

Now as far as underneath the mouse right here the sensor spot on no lag delay or anything again, as well as this one spots on. And talking about the fee right here. I think they could be better. They're not bad, they're not deal-breaking right. 

Now take a look at the ones I have here on the bigger ones. Those are kind of like just a little deceiving because they're very thin, they're actually underneath the other fee right there. So they're not serving too much of a purpose.

Now looking best gaming mouse budget at the image, the cables on both of these mice right here. Again, not the best but very good for what you get here on a budget mouse.

Clear as the date the best cable on any of the mice we've looked at right here. Now I've used my Gaming Mira M mouse a lot more than my Gaming Mira S mouse honestly right here and you can just see the Mira mouse and cable are much more flexible than the STS one is just kind of a little bit stuffy right there. 

Now the one thing I do not like about the Mira M mouse, or the Mira S is the sides with the holes in them. Can't stand hold on the side of my mice. I'm a little bit of a tighter gripper. Thumb will just start hurting after long sessions there. 

But luckily with the NMDS, the side grips are included cover up the holes perfectly and you don't even notice them. 

So all in all the Mira M mouse and Mira S right there. we compile all that together into the fantastic budget mouse. Amazing. 

If you're worried about people talking about the build quality, this date the other again ordered off Amazon, if you get a faulty one heck, send it back and just exchange it out for another mouse one. I stink and love this mouse across the board at them all these right here, it has to be number one, and going right into the price of these guys. You can scoop these up for $39. 

That's going to depend on color because you can get both of these in multiple colors like purples, yellows, oranges, reds, you know what I mean? And I believe was using the black one it's 39 bucks as far as both right here. So 40 bucks with what you get right here. Complete win. 

That is our top 5 budget gaming mice right there but I want to pull out some runners up real quick before we conclude this post. Let me just get them right here. Right is the glorious minds.

So why weren't they in the top picks right there. These are 50 bucks great price, They're great little value, you know, and that's where I put it it's a great value. And that's pretty much right where I leave it.

I've had so many comments of people talking over time, as far as their model owes faulting, whether it be on the sides, or the cable and stuff like that. 

Now you do get a two-year warranty with this mouse. And that's exactly where I would put this mouse if you're willing to pay 50 bucks for mass is going to last you for two years. I don't know Do any of us even use mice for two years. but that's actually where I would put these guys.

If you're fine spending 50 bucks for a best gaming mouse budget for two years. I think you're gonna be covered I'm not too sure how their warranty program works. But I know they have in two years Can you constantly replace it over and over? I don't know. 

So again, they're great mice as far as shape and everything like that. I think their build needs to be upgraded quite a bit right here. And maybe that's where it puts it as it feels like a budget product and that's again, why it wasn't on our top list. So again, I don't look at it that way. Glorious mice put it at 50 bucks for two years and then you'll be fine depending on how the warranty works. Right. 

Steelseries Sensei 310 & Deathadder Elite 

Next up on our list is the Steelseries sensei 310 again why the majority of these mics weren't on there is you got to find these on sale and a lot of times they are on sale which is why it's in our runner up here and talking about again all of them being on sale and also the Steelseries sensei 310 gaming mouse of pretty much.

All these mice are going to talk about use scoop up for around 30 to 40 bucks pending on sale which again the majority of the time they are on but the Steelseries sensei 310 I love this mouse great build definitely a relaxed cloth or maybe a little bit of fingertip wider right here and being everything fantastic mouse for the price love a little bit older but again still a great mouse.

Deathadder Elite a weeding out and the v2 has come out now the destiny version you're not gonna be able to find it for too cheap, but the death matters the stinking death matters, and Greek mouse palm grip bigger.

The Elite one again you use scooping up these days for around 30 but it is you can notice it weeding out and out that the v2 is out great mouse here as well.

Next up the Steel series rival 310, I love this poem grippers dream right here one of my favorite mice chunky side buttons. The great shape fits into the hand like stinking gloves. Again scoop the stuff around 30 bucks all day long lately. 

Love this gaming mouse. If you love palm grip, or just saved you, don't even game with palm grip, but you work with a palm grip. 

I recommend you try out the 310 if you like a bigger mouse if you fingertip no way ever if the rival 310 mice but if you like palm grip. 

This is a mouse you have to try again, it is older yes but it's still a fantastic mouse. 

HyperX pulsefire Surge

And next up right here the HyperX pulse fire surge this best gaming mouse budget is a popular gaming mouse. I put this as the same type of shape but more palms to claw right here whether this guy is in my fingertip again It feels quite similar in hand right here as far as shape and everything cable on it is fair. 

It's decent, nice RGB and everything. I feel like and again you can scoop this up for 40 bucks right now as we're speaking, a great, stinking deal. It is a heavier mouse no denying it. I can go on and on about this mouse is fantastic. 

All right, so let's conclude this post up right here and kind of sum it up. Again, all these mice, I think, are fantastic. 

And these are great budget options, you know, the only ones that I've had issues with. And I've used all of these and reviewed all of these, by the way, I don't just take them out of the box and talk about them. 

I used them, you know, some longer than the others. And again, the only ones I had issues with are the glories I put in here. 

Because a lot of people asking that and but I'm not going to push them aside, that would be my last pick out of any of these mice right here. I think there's just a true value in that price, you can't go wrong, just trying one of these mice. 

If you're just kind of like, man, I want to try different my I always tell people, you should have two mice in your desk, a smaller one, and then a bigger one as far as both just to dabble with and really, truly try and be for just saying I hate your fingertip, or I hate Palm, you know, I think they both kind of suit out for different situations. 

But all these mics right here as far as the value and cost of them, it's great to just pick one up and try it, you know, 30 bucks or 50 bucks or the wireless, you know, 40 bucks for the Viper Mini. 

You can't go wrong, like, just pick one up and try it out. You shock yourself to kind of step out of your box and try something different. 

I think all of these will be able to open that up for you as far as also not breaking the bank. But please do let me know down in the comments out of these, which would be your pick. 

I'm really curious out of all these, what would be your number one pick that you would scoop up. But please also down in the comments, let me know if there's some other mouse that you would include in this Roundup. 

I know there's a lot of other ones, definitely some that you can find on sale. 

But anyway, thank you so much for stopping by and reading my review on the top budget my top five with a few extra sprinkles in there.

I hope you enjoyed the post, and I was able to help you out if you're looking at any of these best gaming mouse budget 2021.. 

If you were even looking into picking up a budget mouse right here. I hope I was able to help you out.

If you helpful, share this post with your friends or family and if you're any queries ask me in the comment box.

Admin

All about Gaming PC related Reviews also Buying guides & test bunch of best Gaming Laptops, Monitors, Computers parts, Mouse, Keyboards, gaming PC Components, Eventually we started covering topics such as Gaming Headset, Micrpophone, graphics cards (GPU), Nvidia Rtx GPU, AMD & Intel Processor (Cpu), best mechanical gaming Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, best refresh rate for gaming monitors, best cpu for gaming 2021, SMPS, RAM, SSD, HDD, Motherboards,best cpu water cooler, guides and comparison. instagram facebook

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post